Download here the full brochure of the Refractory Division.
What Trasteel Does
As a shareholder of a major refractory manufacturing unit in China, Trasteel International can provide a full range of refractory products for steel making applications, cement plants and industrial furnaces like reheating furnaces for rolling mill or aluminum melting furnaces:
- Magnesia Carbon bricks for converters, electric arc furnaces and ladles
- Magnesia Alumina Carbon bricks
- Alumina Silicon Carbide Carbon bricks
- Sliding Gate Plates and Nozzles for tundish and ladle flow control
- Isostatic products for continuous casting machine
- Special shapes like purging plugs, tap hole and well blocks
- Fired Magnesia bricks
- Fired Alumina-Silica Bricks
- Ceramic anchors with relevant steel anchoring system
- Ceramic fibers and insulation panels
- Various unshaped products for refractory installations and maintenance of steel making units and industrial furnaces: castables, ramming, plastic, gunning and mortar materials
Thanks to a team of skilled and experienced technicians, Trasteel International can also provide its Customers with a full range of services for refractories used in the steel industry: engineering, manufacturing, logistics, installation supervision, after sales assistance and global refractory management service with guaranteed performance.
All the refractory production in the Chinese factory is carried out under the direct control of Trasteel International’s engineers: all the materials are subject to strict testing procedures and afterwards are successfully delivered to Customers in Europe, South America, CIS Countries, Middle East, North Africa, China, Korea and Japan.